Saturday, December 31, 2022

Kandee Banana Pudding Powder

Kandee Banana Pudding Powder. This product was part of a limited edition line with mua youtuber kandee johnson that i reviewed here. 7 shoppers from australia ;

I Want Kandee Banana Pudding Face Powder Too Faced
I Want Kandee Banana Pudding Face Powder Too Faced from www.pinterest.com

3 shoppers from united kingdom ;. 7 shoppers from australia ; 🤣i know and i kinda want the banana pudding powder too 😍.

Too Faced I Want Kandee Banana Pudding Powder.


My eyes lit up when i saw kandee johnson's, i want kandee party at dylan's candy bar in los angeles (oh how i wish 1. Kandee talked this up on her youtube channel, saying how it brightened and smoothed the under eye area by reflecting light and color correcting. The powder is made in italy and has a sweet banana scent that’s quite subtle and generic.

Too Faced I Want Kandee Banana Pudding Brightening Face Powder ($38.70 Cad):


The end result is the i want kandee banana pudding brightening face powder. 4 shoppers from canada ; This yellow powder has purple, green, orange and yellow specks.

I Lived In La 2.


Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 product rating. However, they just released the new it’s bananas brightening setting powder as part of their tutti frutti collection and i have my suspicions that they might be similar.

🤣I Know And I Kinda Want The Banana Pudding Powder Too 😍.


The formulation is supposed to have a banana scent but i only pick up a sweet vanilla fragrance. Unfortunately, it accentuated my under eye lines and made my skin look dry. This is a translucent setting powder with a creamy ivory color embedded with flecks of lavender, pink, teal, and bright yellow.

1 Shopper From Malaysia ;


It’s not strong at all and i didn’t smell it during application. My newest pleasure you guys is looking (on snapchat) at all of the beauty events influencers attend. Too faced just released two makeup collections simultaneously (i want kandee and peaches & cream).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home