Friday, September 8, 2023

Best Powder For 28 Nosler

Best Powder For 28 Nosler. Chase works through a ladder test to find the best load for his new proof research.28 nosler. What is the best powder for 220 swift?

28 Nosler with 180's best powders? Long Range Hunting Forum
28 Nosler with 180's best powders? Long Range Hunting Forum from www.longrangehunting.com

Considering the ballistics, accuracy and lack of recoil in the 28 nosler i think it is an unbeatable combo for a lighter weight long range hunting rifle. Case volume, combined with.28 caliber, powders with a burn rate that fall roughly between alliant reloder 22 through hodgdon us 869 will probably give the best overall performance. Be advised 77.5 is hot and i get ejector marks every.

The.28 Nosler Will Be Introduced In The Patriot Version Of The Nosler Model 48 Rifle.


Both powders have been great. I'll be starting off with rl33 powder, cci 250 primers, nosler cases, berger 195's & sierra 197's. Be advised 77.5 is hot and i get ejector marks every.

I've Used Retumbo And Rl 33 With 180'S And 195'S In My 28 Nosler.


I have other powders & primers but, this is what i intend to try first. Norma brass is to soft of brass for my liking. In addition to loaded ammunition, nosler is offering empty brass and, of course, their wide range of 7mm bullets to reloaders.

I Use The Same Powder Charge For Both.


Chase works through a ladder test to find the best load for his new proof research.28 nosler. That said, in my rifle, 560 gives the best results. I’m on my 3rd barrel in 28 nosler only used h1000 180 berger hybrids 0.02 off the lands fed gm215m and h1000 factory nosler brass.

All 120 Gr 139 Gr 140 Gr 145 Gr 150 Gr 160 Gr 162 Gr 168 Gr 175 Gr 180 Gr 183 Gr.


Few who own rifles chambered for the new cartridge and take good care of them will wear out a barrel during a lifetime of hunting. I’m getting ready to reload the 195s for my 28 and trying to decide what powder to run. My 28 nosler ridgeline shoots under ½ moa.

In The First Vihtavouri Manual, Loads Are Listed For 560 That May Give Some A Reason For Pause.


A handful of customers have sent me groups in the.0s. Will start with a ~20 thou jump. Case volume, combined with.28 caliber, powders with a burn rate that fall roughly between alliant reloder 22 through hodgdon us 869 will probably give the best overall performance.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home