Friday, January 26, 2024

Cva Accura V2 Powder Load

Cva Accura V2 Powder Load. We commend cva for not installing a “lawyer. I'm also going to try the powerbelt.

CVA Accura V2 .50 Cal. Nitride Muzzleloader 621038
CVA Accura V2 .50 Cal. Nitride Muzzleloader 621038 from www.sportsmansguide.com

I was shooting sub 1 inch groups at 100 yards. It's very accurate and effective so far. Plan to use 100 grains of 777, then hopefully sight in with120 grains if accuracy is there, and use powerbelt platinum 338 gr aerotip bullets (not the copper pb's).

Two Issues With This Load Is:


I just started shooting hornandy ftx.458 in 325 grain bullets in crush rib sabots with 100 grains of blackhorn 209 through my new cva accura mr. I am using 100 grains (volume) of blackhorn 209 and barnes 250 gr tmz bullets/sabots. I was shooting sub 1 inch groups at 100 yards.

I'm Also Going To Try The Powerbelt.


I started out with 120 grains but my gun didn't like it. There are a lot of good shooting loads for the accura. Start date nov 14, 2021;

***Edit*** Also, If You Didn’t Already Know, You Will Want To Get The Loose Powder/Blackhorn Breech Plug.


Primers on hand are federal 209a cci mgnums have been ordered. Cva makes the best muzzleloaders on the market tod. Cva accura v2.50 caliber muzzleloader northwest, nitride/apg hd fos md:

The Barrel And Receiver Are Joined By A Pin That Makes The Assembly, In Effect, A Pivoting Hinge.


Just don’t go over 120 grains of black horn in the cva accura. This degree of precision is attained because accura v2 rifles are equipped with 27’’, custom quality bergara® barrels. I dont play much with sabots due to them not being legal in colorado so my of my loads are with conicals.

I’ve Been Told To Use The Variflame Primer Deals, So I Can Run Large Rifle Primers.


Just got my new cva accura v2, getting ready for co elk this fall. I use powerbelts, less plastic in the barrel, full 50 caliber, and easy to load. The trigger pull on the cva accura thumbhole lr muzzleloader rifle was two pounds right out of the box, very crisp and without creep.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home